WELCOME TO GEORGIE'S ALIBI MONKEY BAR
Celebrating 21 years, Georgie's Alibi Monkey Bar is one of south Florida's longest running, and, one of the country's most successful gay; restaurant, bar and nightclubs rolled into one. Located in Wilton Manors, one of the gayest cities in the USA surrounded by Fort Lauderdale where sub tropical weather and beaches are here for your year-round enjoyment.
The club consists of 4 distinct areas, the Main Bar, the Sports Bar, the Monkey Bar, and The Patio. As one of the busiest venues in Florida with an award winning full service restaurant, and more live entertainment than any bar in the area, you will find something for you.
Things we are famous for:
- Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk Trust Burger Battle
- Winner: Best Burger 2 years in a row
- GROWL Fridays
- BEAST Dance Party
- Featuring World Famous DJ's
- 3rd Saturday Monthly
- The most live entertainment in Wilton Manors
- Oh... and see below
South Florida Gay News
2018 Best Of Issue
- 2-4-1 Daily Happy Hour:
- Monday through Thursday 11am - 9pm
- 2-4-1 HAPPY WEEKEND from
- Midnight Thursday until 9pm Sunday
- Thursday Night $3 Long Island Iced Tea
- Jennifer McClain - Congratulations Jennifer!
(We like to think of her as ours)
- Daisy Deadpetals - Congratulations Daisy!
(Hey, we're greedy)
Winner Best Happy Hour
Winner Best Drink
Winner Best Artist/Musician
Winner Best Drag Queen/Local Celebrity
TODAY'S DRINK SPECIALS
TONIGHT IN THE MONKEY BAR
We Open at 4pm
So that our staff may enjoy the day with their families and friends, we will open at 4pm. We celebrate the day with our Annual Orphan's Dinner at around 5:30pm for those who were not able to spend the time with theirs or those who just didn't get enough. Once that ends, it's a regular World Famous Iced Tea Thursday with our outside bar and all the excitement that goes with an Alibi Thursday.
Wilton Drive Lane Reduction
Wilton Drive NE 6th Entrance Closed
In their infinite wisdom, the city of Wilton Manors has chosen a major holiday month as the time to begin the rebuild of Wilton Drive. If you do not know, they are narrowing Wilton Drive into one lane each way. Complain to them, as we had nothing to do with it.
How to Get to Us
- Arriving from NE 6th, turn left onto Wilton Drive, go to #4
- From NE 4th (changes into Wilton Drive), go to #4
- From Wilton Drive going south, turn left onto NE 7th Avenue
- Continue slightly past the NE 6th Avenue intersection and almost immediately, turn right into our lot, just before NE 7th Avenue.
- If you miss that entrance, turn right on NE 7th and use the side entance into the lot.
For up to date information on the lane reduction project go to:
Wilton Drive Project
Full Menu: 11am - 11pm.
Happy Hour Menu: 4 - 7pm.
Late Night Menu: 11pm - midnight.
TODAY'S DAILY SPECIAL
Ask your server about our soups, other specials and dessert of the day.