WELCOME TO GEORGIE'S ALIBI MONKEY BAR
Celebrating 21 years, Georgie's Alibi Monkey Bar is one of south Florida's longest running, and, one of the country's most successful gay; restaurant, bar and nightclubs rolled into one. Located in Wilton Manors, one of the gayest cities in the USA surrounded by Fort Lauderdale where sub tropical weather and beaches are here for your year-round enjoyment.
The club consists of 4 distinct areas, the Main Bar, the Sports Bar, the Monkey Bar, and The Patio. As one of the busiest venues in Florida with an award winning full service restaurant, and more live entertainment than any bar in the area, you will find something for you.
Things we are famous for:
- Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk Trust Burger Battle
- Winner: Best Burger 2 years in a row
- GROWL Fridays
- BEAST Dance Party
- Featuring World Famous DJ's
- 3rd Saturday Monthly
- The most live entertainment in Wilton Manors
- Oh... and see below
South Florida Gay News
2018 Best Of Issue
Winner: Best Happy Hour
- 2-4-1 Daily Happy Hour:
- Mon through Thu 11am - 9pm
- 2-4-1 HAPPY WEEKEND from
- Midnight Thursday until 9pm Sunday
Winner: Best Drink
- Thursday Night $3 Long Island Iced Tea
4th Consecutive year (2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
Winner: Best Artist/Musician
- Jennifer McClain - Congratulations Jennifer!
Performing: Mondays, Saturdays & 1st/3rd Sundays
Winner: Best Drag Queen/Local Celebrity
- Daisy Deadpetals - Congratulations Daisy!
TODAY'S DRINK SPECIALS
TONIGHT IN THE MONKEY BAR
Christmas & New Year's
We Open at 4pm Christmas Day
We Open at 11am New Year's Day
Start planning your New Year's Eve now! Our Annual New Year's Under the Stars Event will be Monday December 31, 2018 starting at 6pm. With DJ's indoor & outdoor everyone will be partying away for the last big event of the year!
New Year's Day, Tuesday January 1, we will open at 11am with our Recovery Brunch featuring our Brunch Menu and $4 Bloody Mary or Mimosa special. Later that night it's our New Year's Eve Replay for those who couldn't make it out for the festivities. Balloon drops and Times Square Countdown every hour on the hour.
Wilton Drive Lane Reduction Project
Wilton Drive / NE 6th
In their infinite wisdom, the city of Wilton Manors has chosen a major holiday month as the time to begin the rebuild of Wilton Drive. If you do not know, they are narrowing Wilton Drive into one lane each way. Complain to them, as we had nothing to do with it.
How to Get to Us
- Arriving from NE 6th, turn left onto Wilton Drive, go to #4
- From NE 4th (changes into Wilton Drive), go to #4
- From Wilton Drive going south, turn left onto NE 7th Avenue
- Continue slightly past the NE 6th Avenue intersection and almost immediately, turn right into our lot, just before NE 7th Avenue.
- If you miss that entrance, turn right on NE 7th and use the side entance into the lot.
For up to date information on the lane reduction project go to:
Wilton Drive Project
Full Menu: 11am - 11pm.
Happy Hour Menu: 4 - 7pm.
Late Night Menu: 11pm - midnight.
TODAY'S DAILY SPECIAL
Ask your server about our soups, other specials and dessert of the day.