Click To Order Your Gift Card
WELCOME TO GEORGIE'S ALIBI MONKEY BAR
Celebrating 21 years, Georgie's Alibi Monkey Bar is one of south Florida's longest running, and, one of the country's most successful gay; restaurant, bar and nightclubs rolled into one. Located in Wilton Manors, one of the gayest cities in the USA surrounded by Fort Lauderdale where sub tropical weather and beaches are here for your year-round enjoyment.
The club consists of 4 distinct areas, the Main Bar, the Sports Bar, the Monkey Bar, and The Patio. As one of the busiest venues in Florida with an award winning full service restaurant, and more live entertainment than any bar in the area, you will find something for you.
Things we are famous for:
- Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk Trust Burger Battle
- Winner: Best Burger 2 years in a row
- GROWL Fridays
- BEAST Dance Party
- Featuring World Famous DJ's
- 3rd Saturday Monthly
- The most live entertainment in Wilton Manors
- Oh... and see below
South Florida Gay News
2018 Best Of Issue
Winner: Best Happy Hour
- 2-4-1 Daily Happy Hour:
- Mon through Thu 11am - 9pm
- 2-4-1 HAPPY WEEKEND from
- Midnight Thursday until 9pm Sunday
Winner: Best Drink
- Thursday Night $3 Long Island Iced Tea
4th Consecutive year (2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
Winner: Best Artist/Musician
- Jennifer McClain - Congratulations Jennifer!
Performing: Mondays, Saturdays & 1st/3rd Sundays
Winner: Best Drag Queen/Local Celebrity
- Daisy Deadpetals - Congratulations Daisy!
TODAY'S DRINK SPECIALS
TONIGHT IN THE MONKEY BAR
Happy Lunar New Year
We Wish You, Your Friends & Your Family a
Peaceful, Healthy & Prosperous New Year
Let's all vow to make 2019 a better year for all and to work together for a better future for everyone.
Top 50 Most Popular Gay Bars
Thank you to all of our friends, family and customers for once again putting us in the top 10. We look forward to bringing you even more and making it another fun filled year. We couldnt do it without your continued suppport! Thank you.
Top 50 Most Popular Gay Bars in the USA
Wilton Drive Lane Reduction Project
Wilton Drive / NE 6th
In their infinite wisdom, the city of Wilton Manors has chosen a major holiday month as the time to begin the rebuild of Wilton Drive. If you do not know, they are narrowing Wilton Drive into one lane each way. Complain to them, as we had nothing to do with it.
How to Get to Us
- Arriving from NE 6th, turn left onto Wilton Drive, go to #4
- From NE 4th (changes into Wilton Drive), go to #4
- From Wilton Drive going south, turn left onto NE 7th Avenue
- Continue slightly past the NE 6th Avenue intersection and almost immediately, turn right into our lot, just before NE 7th Avenue.
- If you miss that entrance, turn right on NE 7th and use the side entance into the lot.
For up to date information on the lane reduction project go to:
Wilton Drive Project
Full Menu: 11am - 11pm
Happy Hour Menu: 3 - 7pm
Late Night Menu: 11pm - midnight
TODAY'S DAILY SPECIAL
- Fried Rice of the Day
- Asian Combo of the Day
- Pasta of the Day
- Flatbread of the Day
- Wing Flavor of the Week
- All You Can Eat Soup & Salad (lunch only)
- 1/2 Sandwich & Soup or Salad (lunch only)
Ask your server about these specials and our soups and dessert of the day.